Come along to our September market on Saturday 15th from 9:30am-2pm at Wivenhoe Congregational Hall, High street, Wivenhoe.
This will be the biggest market so far – with two halls of stalls as well as more outside – weather permitting. See below for the list of stalls confirmed to date.
Enter the Bunting Design Competition – use your design skills to win some great prizes!
Come along to the Chaotic Cafe – amazing lunches and snacks with lots of vegan and gluten free options plus teas, coffee and soft drinks.
Aiming to reduce waste, we welcome Sharpening Solutions plus a refill store for dry goods and household products – bring your own containers and bags please!
There will also be live music from our busking spot – this month’s musical megastars include Jennie Suzanne Venus, Jim May & Ruth Anderson, and the sagacious Mr Q of Stour Valley Coracles.
FOOD AND DRINK STALLS:
- Julian Birch fresh fish
- Daymans Hill Farm
- Delly Jelly Jams
- Bennisons Farm
- Purple Elephant Indian food
- Keepers Nursery
- Lauriston Farm
- Norwegian Bakers
- Thrifty Tiffins
- Wild Celtic Light foraged foods
- Suzy Shack bakery
- Wigborough Traditional Meats
- Zao middle eastern food
CRAFT AND OTHER STALLS
- Colne Soap Makers
- Compass Crafts papercraft
- Unity Jewellery
- Poured to Perfection scented homewares and toiletries
- Jacqueline South illustration
- Refill and Reuse household products and dry goods
- Dainty as a Daisy jewellery
- River Blossom gifts and accessories
- Sharpening Solutions
- Magaria Ethical Jewellery
- Studio 40 cards and stationery
- Billie bird feeders and coasters
- Varnes Bespoke Collections sculpture
- Hearts and Homes Colchester handmade gifts
- Frinton Sea Glass
- Simon Peecock Art
- Brandao Design
- RSPB charity