Although there isn’t a full market this month, some of our traders will deliver pre-ordered goods to the Congregational Church carpark between 11:00-12:00 this Saturday 18th April. Most offer an additional home delivery service for those who are self isolating. Others offer pickup from their own premises locally.
Please contact traders directly to place your pre-orders. If you go to the church to collect please observe social distancing rules and don’t linger once you’ve picked up your stuff!
- Wigborough Traditional Meats – home-reared pork, grass-fed beef and free-range lamb and mutton. Visit website for current stock availability and email orders to email@example.com – say on the email if you need home delivery.
- Lauriston Farm – beef, lamb and mutton available, see list of Lauriston Farm meats. Email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eden Living – vegan main courses including lasagne and cottage pie, savoury pastries and side dishes, cakes and puddings and sandwiches. Minimum order £15. Phone/text your orders to 07816 019373. Visit Eden Living Facebook for updates.
- Mena’s Indian Banquet – main courses (curries, dahl etc) and tasty snacks (samosas, bhajis, naan etc). Visit Menas Indian Banquet Facebook for updates. Email orders to email@example.com or tel 07743 623373
- Bolivian Pastries – freshly made breads, cakes and pasties with gluten free options. Text orders to 07842 297540 or place a order through their Facebook page by 6pm on Friday 17th April.
- Suzy Shack – homemade preserves including kimchi, chutneys, marmalade. Preserves List here. Email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Colne Soap Makers homemade soap in various natural scents including ‘Maldon Mermaid’, Rosy, Lavender, and Dave’s (unscented). Soaps list here. Email to email@example.com. Maximum 4 bars per order. Mail order also available.
- Refill Stall – will be outside 5 Sandford Close, Wivenhoe CO7 9NP, for refills of household cleaning products such as laundry/washing up liquid, all-purpose cleaner, shampoo, etc. Bring your own empty containers!