Although there isn’t a full market this month, some of our traders will deliver pre-ordered goods to the Congregational Church carpark between 11:00-12:00 on Saturday 20th June. Most offer an additional home delivery service for those who are self isolating. Others offer pickup from their own premises locally.
Please contact traders directly to place your pre-orders. If you go to the church to collect please observe social distancing rules and don’t linger once you’ve picked up your stuff!
- Sharpening Solutions – for your garden tools, kitchen knives, scissors etc. Drop off your sharpening jobs outside the church from 9.30am for same day service.
- Wigborough Traditional Meats – home-reared pork, grass-fed beef and free-range lamb and mutton. Also a range of meat and vegan pies! Visit website for current stock availability and email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org – say on the email if you need home delivery
- Mena’s Indian Banquet – main courses (curries, dahl etc) and tasty streetfood snacks (samosas, bhajis, naan etc). Visit Menas Indian Banquet Facebook for updates. Email orders to email@example.com or tel 07743 623373
- Colne Soap Makers homemade soap in various natural scents including ‘Maldon Mermaid’, Rosy, Lavender, and Dave’s (unscented). Soaps list here. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Maximum 4 bars per order. Mail order also available.
- Eden Living – vegan main courses including lasagne and cottage pie, savoury pastries and side dishes, cakes and puddings and sandwiches. Minimum order £15. Phone/text your orders to 07816 019373. Visit Eden Living Facebook for updates.
- Wild Taste – locally foraged food such as wild garlic mayonnaise and olive oil, pickled samphire, wild fennel sea salt. Phone Mitch on 07593 543306. Collect at the church or home delivery also available.